We are very pleased to announce that Qtolls BackOffice suite is now live at Gefyra (Rion-Antirion Bridge). Qualco installed Qtolls platform in Gefyra premises to support all Customer Care and back office operations.
The Greek company Gefyra S.A. established in 1995 by the French VINCI and six Greek construction companies, is the Concession Company for the Rion-Antirion Bridge. As Concessionaire, Gefyra S.A. is responsible for the design, construction, financing, maintenance and operation of the Bridge during the concession period.
For more info about Gefyra S.A. please visit: www.gefyra.gr
The highlights of the project are:
- New BackOffice System offering all toll operation services for Customer, Account and Transponder Management
- Integration with DIAS Interbanking system to receive real-time payments through e-banking portals and Bank’s branches
- New Website design with e-payment facility via credit card (www.gefyraepass.gr)
- New Mobile App design available for Android and IOS
- Integration with GRITS interoperability network of Greece in order to allow subscribers use a single transponder during their journey
- Integration with the Lane Toll Collection System of GEA in order to receive live transactions and subscription reloads
- Support and programming of OBU transponders as well as Mifare Smart Cards
- Generation of monthly invoices and e-invoice support
Qtolls, a QUALCO brand, is an integrated solution providing all the main back office features for toll fare collection and toll management activities. Its components offer a wide variety of services maximizing business capabilities whilst minimizing operation and deployment costs.